- A web redirection so that you don’t have to use the default web address: https://username.github.io . I won’d go into this here, but, it may be desireable to use a web address that is not the default.
- Go to bibBase
- Click on the link to the right of Zotero part way down the page (Generate BibBase page …)
- You will have to allow bibbase.org access to your zotero account
- Click on one of your Collections or Groups
- If the page is correct, copy the URL at the top in the browser
Embed it in a markdown page:
where you replace
[URL-OF-BIBTEX-FILE]with the URL you just copied.
- Sync your gh-pages.
- Browse to your page to see it in action (e.g., https://predictiveecology.org/publications/
If you want a little bit of customization, see bibBase help for more.